Postage within Australia:
- Goods are expected to be received by you within 5 working days from the date of payment. However, Sando Safety cannot be held responsible for delays in delivery resulting from the actions of Australia Post, particularly due to Covid-19 delays.
- We will provide shipping updates via email or SMS based on your checkout.
Postage outside Australia:
- International postage costs differ according to the country and are charged in addition to the price of the goods. International postage costs can be found on the checkout page
- Goods should be received internationally within 2 weeks.
- International insurance can be purchased on the product page.
Sando Glasses are best kept in their case when not in use.
Do not use alcohol based cleaning wipes to clean Sando glasses as this will damage the anti-fog protection covering. Use detergent and water based wipes.
Warranties against defects:
- Sando Glasses will be replaced at any stage if there is a major failure.
- Sando Glasses are best kept in their Sando case when not in use. Other storage may result in scratches which may impact visibility and safety.
- Sando Glasses are made in accordance with AS/NZS 1337.1, ANSI Z87.1 and CE EN166. They meet all requirements within these standards including:
- Finish, materials and dimensions of the oculars and size and shape of viewing area.
- Ultraviolet spectral transmittance in accordance with outdoor use, uniformity of colour and luminance transmittance.
- Spherical, astigmatic and prismatic refractive power in accordance with standard.
- Adequate lateral coverage (side shields)
- Medium Impact Resistance
- Penetration resistance
- Thermal Stability
- Sando Glasses are not designed for, and should not be used for, activities that do not fall within these standards.